Home / About Us
Why Choose Us
Mantrailing Ninjas is run by John and his team. John has been actively involved in a professional capacity with dogs since 2014. He is one of Mantrailing UK’s accredited Instructors and the first in the South Manchester and North Cheshire areas to obtain an instructors rating.
- He is also a certified IMDT (institute of modern dog trainers) Dog Trainer
- Has attained the City and Guild Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Dog Walking
- Achieved an OCN (open college network) level 3 in Principles of Dog Training and Behaviour
- Holds an Ofqual/IMDT level 3 Certificate in Professional Daycare and Boarding
- Has several certificates relating to canine behaviour & training
- Is a human and dog trained first-aider
And he has the great pleasure of co-owing one of the largest dog daycare adventure fields in the area and is therefore around multiple numbers of dogs every day. You can check out The Dog Bus by clicking here here
He only uses science-based training techniques and reward-based training. This means it is just as much fun for your dog as for you! With John, you know you and your dog are in good hands.
Mantrailing builds partnerships
Mantrailing builds a bond with your dog whereas they use their incredible nose and sense of smell in partership with your skills as an handler to make the perfect team in this race against time?
Apart from being a lot of fun, mantrailing can also help solve a number of unwanted behvaiours such as fear, hyperactivity, phobias, stress, anxiety, recativity and aggression.
Mantrailing provides intellectual enrichment and stimultion for the dogs which gives them an excellent workout without the need for phyiscal exercise. Mantrailing Ninjas make the perfect combination to put this all together for you and your dog.